Stand - Alone Wedge Fixation System
- The Trigon™ Stand - Alone Wedge System for use in both Evans and Cotton Osteotomies offers correction and superior ﬁxation without the need for plating.
- The TrigonTM Stand – Alone PEEK Optima HA Enhanced Wedge System will be Structurally Encoded for Unique Device Identification (UDI) with a patented tantalum structural encoded identifier. Same as Sales sheet revision. All statements should be the same.
- The TrigonTM Stand – Alone Wedge System also offers a 3-D printed medical grade titanium alloy (TI-6AI-4V) featuring solid and open graft window designs with an anatomic three-dimensional scaffold imitating cancellous bone allowing for blood, bone integration, and a biologic additive if desired. Both The TrigonTM Stand – Alone Wedge designs offer integrated screws to maintain implant stability and fusion. The smooth back surface design reduces soft tissue irritation in addition to threaded locking caps placed over the screws being level to the osteotomy site without the need for additional plate fixation.
- The TrigonTM Stand – Alone Wedge System uses the highly advanced material, PEEK-OPTIMA® HA Enhanced (Hydroxyapatite). By utilizing the PEEK-OPTIMA® HA Enhanced, the device system takes advantage of the material’s osteoconductive properties that promote bidirectional bone healing and improved ﬁxation without introducing material-related bio-incompatibility reactions.
- The TrigonTM Stand – Alone Wedge System is available in multiple sizes and footprints addressing unpredictable anatomical circumstances providing a precise and reliable correction.
- The TrigonTM Stand – Alone Wedge System offers ergonomic instrumentation that allows for accurate insertion and precise screw placement.