The Vector® Hammertoe Correction System is a Proximal Interphalangeal Joint Arthrodesis system with two notable innovations.
- The Vector® Hammertoe Correction System uses the highly advanced interbody fusion material, PEEK-OPTIMA® HA Enhanced (Hydroxyapatite).
- It is also the first lower extremity implant to be Structurally Encoded for Unique Device Identification (UDI) with a patented tantalum structural encoded identifier.
- By utilizing the PEEK-OPTIMA® HA Enhanced compound, the device system takes advantage of the material’s osteoconductive properties that promote bidirectional bone healing and improved fixation without introducing material-related bio-incompatibility reactions.
- A standard retrograde technique can be performed that allows for direct drilling and placement of the implant.
- Vector® achieves a press fit between the implant and the bone due to a controlled, precisely drilled cavity. The modulus of elasticity closely matches actual bone.
- The precise instrumentation in the Vector® Hammertoe Correction System promotes the ease of insertion and preparation further improving the success of the procedure.
Non-cannulated Hammertoe Implant
|HAM-13-35||13mm long, 3.5mm Diameter|
|HAM-14-35||14mm long, 3.5mm Diameter|
|HAM-15-35||15mm long, 3.5mm Diameter|
|HAM-15-40||15mm long, 4.0mm Diameter|
|HAM-16-40||16mm long, 4.0mm Diameter|
|HAM-17-40||17mm long, 4.0mm Diameter|
Cannulated Hammertoe Implant
|HAM-12-30C||12mm long, 3.0mm Diameter|
|HAM-13-30C||13mm long, 3.0mm Diameter|
|HAM-14-30C||14mm long, 3.0mm Diameter|
|HAM-15-30C||15mm long, 3.0mm Diameter|
|HAM-13-35C||13mm long, 3.5mm Diameter|
|HAM-14-35C||14mm long, 3.5mm Diameter|
|HAM-15-35C||15mm long, 3.5mm Diameter|
|HAM-15-40C||15mm long, 4.0mm Diameter|
|HAM-16-40C||16mm long, 4.0mm Diameter|
|HAM-17-40C||17mm long, 4.0mm Diameter|