The Vector® Hammertoe Correction System is a Proximal Interphalangeal Joint Arthrodesis system with two notable innovations.
- The Vector® Hammertoe Correction System uses the highly advanced interbody fusion material, PEEK-OPTIMA® HA Enhanced (Hydroxyapatite).
- It is also the first lower extremity implant to be Structurally Encoded for Unique Device Identification (UDI) with a patented tantalum structural encoded identifier.
- By utilizing the PEEK-OPTIMA® HA Enhanced compound, the device system takes advantage of the material’s osteoconductive properties that promote bidirectional bone healing and improved fixation without introducing material-related bio-incompatibility reactions.
- A standard retrograde technique can be performed that allows for direct drilling and placement of the implant.
- Vector achieves a press fit between the implant and the bone due to a controlled, precisely drilled cavity. The modulus of elasticity closely matches actual bone.
- The precise instrumentation in the Vector Hammertoe Correction System promotes the ease of insertion and preparation further improving the success of the procedure.
Download the Vector Sales Information Sheet
Download the Vector Surgical Technique Guide
Non-cannulated Hammertoe Implant
|HAM-13-35||13mm long, 3.5mm Diameter|
|HAM-14-35||14mm long, 3.5mm Diameter|
|HAM-15-35||15mm long, 3.5mm Diameter|
|HAM-15-40||15mm long, 4.0mm Diameter|
|HAM-16-40||16mm long, 4.0mm Diameter|
|HAM-17-40||17mm long, 4.0mm Diameter|
Cannulated Hammertoe Implant
|HAM-12-30C||12mm long, 3.0mm Diameter|
|HAM-13-30C||13mm long, 3.0mm Diameter|
|HAM-14-30C||14mm long, 3.0mm Diameter|
|HAM-15-30C||15mm long, 3.0mm Diameter|
|HAM-13-35C||13mm long, 3.5mm Diameter|
|HAM-14-35C||14mm long, 3.5mm Diameter|
|HAM-15-35C||15mm long, 3.5mm Diameter|
|HAM-15-40C||15mm long, 4.0mm Diameter|
|HAM-16-40C||16mm long, 4.0mm Diameter|
|HAM-17-40C||17mm long, 4.0mm Diameter|