The Vertex™ Compression Staples are made from Shape Memory Nitinol that does not require cold storage or heating. Implant sizes range from 8mm to 20mm in bridge length and leg length.
- Offers a user friendly and ergonomic design.
- Comes terminally sterilized with disposable instrumentation.
- Available in multiple sizes to accommodate procedure specific indications.
- Offers high strength, a low profile, and ease of insertion.
- Bridge design and Shape Memory Nitinol allow for maximum compression.
- Achieves 63.5% greater pullout strength than predicate staples.
Download the Vertex Sales Information Sheet
Download the Vertex Surgical Technique Guide
|STK-08-08-08||8mm bridge staple, 8mm x 8mm legs|
|STK-10-10-10||10mm bridge staple, 10mm x 10mm legs|
|STK-12-12-12||12mm bridge staple, 12mm x 12mm legs|
|STK-14-14-14||14mm bridge staple, 14mm x 14mm legs|
|STK-16-14-14||16mm bridge staple, 14mm x 14mm legs|
|STK-16-16-16||16mm bridge staple, 16mm x 16mm legs|
|STK-18-14-14||18mm bridge staple, 14mm x 14mm legs|
|STK-18-18-18||18mm bridge staple, 18mm x 18mm legs|
|STK-20-14-14||20mm bridge staple, 14mm x14mm legs|
|STK-20-18-18||20mm bridge staple, 18mm x 18mm legs|
|STK-20-20-20||20mm bridge staple, 20mm x 20mm legs|